Sunday, September 14, 2008

Good Morning Shakes-Loaded with Vitamins






The kids love this shake. It's a great meal replacement or mid day snack. Not to mention loaded with vitamins! The funny thing is that the kids friends come over and request them. I always love that kinda compliment.:)

For myself: If I want less calories I use half water and half soy milk. Use a full
scoop for adults :)

Vanilla Shake

1/2 Scoop of Spiru-Tein Vanilla Or any other flavor
1 Cup of Soy Milk- my fav. West Soy Vanilla Plus
1/2 to a whole banana
1 or 2 tablespoons of Peanut Butter (Naturally More Peanut Butter)
Several Ice Cubes

Place and Blender and blend away

For a lil extra help: add some flax seeds

All these products can be found at Publix or Walmart
Spiru-Tein can be purchased at Chuck's Health Foods or any GNC

1 comment:

Natalie Nicole said...

super yummy even w/o the peanut butter!!!