Monday, September 15, 2008

All Natural Cleaning Products.


Have you ever thought about the fumes and harsh chemicals in cleaning products? Here's a line of products that Publix and most grocery stores carry. All plant and mineral-based ingredients, cuts through grease, grime and dirt with the power you'd expect from Clorox or other strong products.
Go check out cleaning products ingredients today. Turn your closet into a GREEN UTILITY CLOSET!

Check them out. http://www.greenworkscleaners.com

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Thanks Carmen. I will try these. Also I like "Method" products. Target and Sweet Bay have them and I think Publix too. Recently I did a clean sweep of my house when I found out about Triclosan! Ugh! It was in my toothpaste! Also banned most Bath & Body products & no anti-bacterial. We sound like such hippies... ;)